Lunana gewog is the largest of the four gewogs of Gasa dzongkhag. At Thanza (at the extreme right corner of the map) GLOF mitigation project starts it’s 2nd phase soon. It is seven days walk from Gasa dzongkhag headquarters. It may be the biggest challenge to the government in fulfilling the government’s aim of Universal Connectivity of all 205 gewogs and Vision 2020’s Electricity for all by the year 2020 (preponed to 2013).
Member of Parliament of Bhutan. Representative to the National Council from Gasa Dzongkhag
- From tomorrow GasaBHU will offer ULTRAsound service.No more long bumpy travels to Punakha for expecting mothers& ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- With fellow MPs of Trongsa, Haa and longtime friend Colonel Shankar at India House this evening. https://t.co/YApddnDivp 2 days ago
- As Gasa moves toward a proper toilet for every household.We began discussing it more than 3 years ago. Appreciation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- W/our teacher in school & now in life, lopen Chador. Great being back at YHS this weekend. Lopen will soon return t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Gasa cut off too at the moment with continuous rainfall. Man and machine working to clear blocks. This small slide… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago