Lunana gewog is the largest of the four gewogs of Gasa dzongkhag. At Thanza (at the extreme right corner of the map) GLOF mitigation project starts it’s 2nd phase soon. It is seven days walk from Gasa dzongkhag headquarters. It may be the biggest challenge to the government in fulfilling the government’s aim of Universal Connectivity of all 205 gewogs and Vision 2020’s Electricity for all by the year 2020 (preponed to 2013).
Member of Parliament of Bhutan. Representative to the National Council from Gasa Dzongkhag
- (new) ultra sound machine for Gasa dzongkhag's basic health unit has arrived, a request from the public is on the way to being fulfilled 👍🏼 16 hours ago
- Had raised question to Fin/Minister re. timely re-stocking of essentials during budget2017-18.Was told nu.100 mn al… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- JICA Alumni Association along with 125 volunteers from Laya after a day & half of laya-sinchela cleanup 👏🏻… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- National Council's 19th session closing press conference held yesterday facebook.com/National.Counc… https://t.co/o0sGpLVHCm 1 day ago
- His Majesty the King graced parliament closing this morning. This was the 2nd last session and only one more to go. 2 days ago