All action is for the sake of some end, and rules of action, it seems natural to suppose, must take their whole character and colour from the end to which they are subservient.
Member of Parliament of Bhutan. Representative to the National Council from Gasa Dzongkhag
- (new) ultra sound machine for Gasa dzongkhag's basic health unit has arrived, a request from the public is on the way to being fulfilled 👍🏼 16 hours ago
- Had raised question to Fin/Minister re. timely re-stocking of essentials during budget2017-18.Was told nu.100 mn al… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- JICA Alumni Association along with 125 volunteers from Laya after a day & half of laya-sinchela cleanup 👏🏻… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- National Council's 19th session closing press conference held yesterday facebook.com/National.Counc… https://t.co/o0sGpLVHCm 1 day ago
- His Majesty the King graced parliament closing this morning. This was the 2nd last session and only one more to go. 2 days ago