All action is for the sake of some end, and rules of action, it seems natural to suppose, must take their whole character and colour from the end to which they are subservient.
Member of Parliament of Bhutan. Representative to the National Council from Gasa Dzongkhag
- From tomorrow GasaBHU will offer ULTRAsound service.No more long bumpy travels to Punakha for expecting mothers& ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- With fellow MPs of Trongsa, Haa and longtime friend Colonel Shankar at India House this evening. https://t.co/YApddnDivp 2 days ago
- As Gasa moves toward a proper toilet for every household.We began discussing it more than 3 years ago. Appreciation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- W/our teacher in school & now in life, lopen Chador. Great being back at YHS this weekend. Lopen will soon return t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Gasa cut off too at the moment with continuous rainfall. Man and machine working to clear blocks. This small slide… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago