This blog is an attempt to understand National Happiness. The multi-dimensionality of the subject leaves much to be studied and charted. This platform will provide a venue for ideas to be noted for possibly forming something beyond just a few separate notes. It is with this hope that I have created this blog. I will leave much of what I think at a point of time and experiences on this blog.
Member of Parliament of Bhutan. Representative to the National Council from Gasa Dzongkhag
- (new) ultra sound machine for Gasa dzongkhag's basic health unit has arrived, a request from the public is on the way to being fulfilled 👍🏼 16 hours ago
- Had raised question to Fin/Minister re. timely re-stocking of essentials during budget2017-18.Was told nu.100 mn al… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- JICA Alumni Association along with 125 volunteers from Laya after a day & half of laya-sinchela cleanup 👏🏻… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- National Council's 19th session closing press conference held yesterday facebook.com/National.Counc… https://t.co/o0sGpLVHCm 1 day ago
- His Majesty the King graced parliament closing this morning. This was the 2nd last session and only one more to go. 2 days ago